Some choice quotes:
- Those who think that it is okay to behave in a way that demeans or exploits their colleagues have no place in this army.
- On all operations, female soldiers and officers have proven themselves worthy of the best traditions of the Australian army. They are vital to us maintaining our capability now and into the future. If that does not suit you, then get out.
- If you become aware of any individual degrading another, then show moral courage and take a stand against it.
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. That goes for all of us, but especially those who by their rank have a leadership role.
- If we care about the legacy we leave to those who, in turn, will protect and secure Australia then it is up to us to make a difference. If you're not up to it, find something else to do with your life. There is no place for you amongst this band of brothers and sisters.